SSI Basic Course
The next phase of your aquatic journey would be taking your scuba diving skills up a notch! Get to know about the Specialty programs and choose which course is up your alley. The program allows you to dive from the five SSI Specialty programs from five different open water dives without requiring you to complete the entire program. Your SSI Advanced Adventurer certificate will be waiting for you once you’re done with the program.
MV Nautica Tioman
Hop on board to Southern Riau and experience the carefree, leisure diving life on the MV Nautica liveaboard!
MV Nautica Anambas
Hop on board to Anambas Islands and experience the carefree, leisure diving life on the MV Nautica liveaboard!
Looking for more trips and different levels of adventures and challenges? Let us know, we can customize a trip for you!
Advanced Adventurer Diver Course Essentials
- Online Theory Materials
- Weekend Trip - Transport, Accommodation, Meals
- Equipment Rental (Except for Mask & Fins)
- Instructor Fees
Advanced Adventurer Diver Course Components
The SSI Advanced Open Water Course consists at least five (5) different open water dives.
- The online theory will give you an introduction on what are the learning objectives during your adventure dives on trip.
- Modules will cover diving in Different Types of Environmental Conditions (Night, Drift, Boat, Shore, Peak Performance Buoyancy, etc)
- You can access the module thru Online Learning Portal via diveSSI.com
Continuing your Education
Continue your dive education with SSI in a flexible, menu-based system where you need only take the Speciality Programs that interest you. SSI’s evaluation criteria is a combination of both training and experience. SSI Diver recognition is free! Complete your specialty programs and receive the following ratings:
Becoming an SSI Specialty Diver requires you to have completed 12 dives and 2 different specialities.
Becoming an SSI Master Diver requires you to have accumulated 50 dives and done 5 different specialities.
Why Learn The Advanced Adventurer Diver Course
Increase your scuba diving momentum with the SSI Advanced Adventurer Course. This course helps you choose which of the Specialty programs will get your adrenaline rushing. In addition to that, you get to test yourself with five different open water dives from five SSI Specialty programs without requiring you to complete the entire Specialty.
- Increase principal diving experience by giving your chosen scuba diving specialty courses a go.
- Advance learning on Open Water Diver Course as well as navigation skills & kick-cycles.
- Learn the fundamentals of Deep Diving.
- Amplify your confidence by diving with an average maximum depth of 30m via advance interactive training.
- Achieve the SSI Advanced Adventurer certificate upon accomplishing the course
- Meet at Block 13 York Hill
- Depart for Mersing Jetty, Malaysia via coach
- Rest stop
- Arrive at Mersing Jetty, Malaysia
- Depart for Tioman
- Arrive Tioman Island
- Check in resort
- Breakfast & briefing
- 1st dive
- 2nd & 3rd dive
- Night Dive (For AOWD & above certified divers only)
- Return to resort
- 4th & 5th Dive
- Lunch, log dives & debrief
- Check out. Depart for Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Singapore
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It's your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.