SSI SPECIALTY COURSE
Get know the marine flora as the SSI Coral Identification Specialty course teaches you different methods on how to identify the different coral species. You also gain deeper understanding about the conservation of the coral reefs. Get certified with the SSI Coral Identification Specialty program upon completion.
CORAL IDENTIFICATION Course Essentials
- 1 Theory Class
- SSI Digital Material - Coral Identification
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
- General construction, difference and function of different corals.
- The reproduction of corals.
- The classification & identification of coral species.
- Corals in the Caribbean, the Indo Pacific and the Red Sea.
CORAL IDENTIFICATION Course Components
The SSI Coral Identification Course consists of (1) Theory Class.
This program teaches you the skills and concepts required to recognize and identify common families of coral species.
1 Session: Wednesday (7pm)
Location: Deep Blue Scuba Shop, 74 South Bridge Road
WHY LEARN THE CORAL IDENTIFICATION COURSE
Have fun recognizing the marine flora by signing up for the SSI Coral Identification Specialty Course! You get to enjoy the following perks:
- Learn different methods on how to identify the different coral species.
- Gain deeper understanding about the conservation of the coral reefs.
- Get certified with the SSI Coral Identification Specialty program upon completion.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It's your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.