SSI Specialty Courses
Dive safely and easily beyond 18 meters as you explore the marine realm with the proper training thru the SSI Deep Diving Specialty program. This course will also open doors for you for some advance training. You get to earn the SSI Deep Diving Specialty certification post course completion.
MV NAUTICA TIOMAN
Hop on board to Southern Riau and experience the carefree, leisure diving life on the MV Nautica liveaboard!
MV NAUTICA ANAMBAS
Hop on board to Anambas Islands and experience the carefree, leisure diving life on the MV Nautica liveaboard!
Looking for more trips and different levels of adventures and challenges? Let us know, we can customize a trip for you!
Deep Diving Course Essentials
- All Course Materials
- 1 Theory Session
- 3 Open Water Scuba Dives
- Instructor Fees
- Certification Fees
Deep Diving Course Components
The SSI Deep Diving Course consists of one (1) Theory Class and (1) Weekend Trip Session .
Dedicated theory to cover in-depth knowledge about deep dives, DCS, pressure differences, learn how to use a dive computer and more.
1 Session: Wednesday (7pm)
Location: Deep Blue Scuba Shop, 74 South Bridge Road
WHY LEARN THE ENRICHED AIR NITROX COURSE
Advance your scuba diving skills with greater precision, comfort and safety by signing up for the SSI Deep Diving Specialty.
- Experience dives beyond 18 meters.
- Plan safe and comfortable deep dives.
- Accomplish the prerequisite program for advanced scuba diving trainings.
- Receive the SSI Deep Diving Specialty certification post course completion.
Day 1 (Friday)
- Meet at 13 York Hill
- Depart for Mersing Jetty via coach
- Rest stop
- Arrive at Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Tioman via ferry
Day 2 (Saturday)
- Arrive Tioman
- Check in Resort
- Breakfast & Briefing
- 1st Dive
- Lunch on board- Return to resort
- 2nd & 3rd Dive
- Dinner at resort, Log dives & debrief
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 4th & 5th Dive
- Lunch, Log dives & debrief
- Check out from resort & depart for Mersing Jetty via ferry
- Arrive Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Singapore via coach
- Arrive Singapore
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It's your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.