SSI Specialty Courses
Like most adventure sports, scuba diving also has its risks most especially humans are not built to breathe underwater. Divers are completely dependent upon his gear, skills and emergency training to make sure he ascents safely. The SSI Diver Stress and Rescue Specialty program trains you on how to appropriately deal and distinguish stress and avoid accidents during your dive.
MV Nautica Tioman
Hop on board to Southern Riau and experience the carefree, leisure diving life on the MV Nautica liveaboard!
MV Nautica Anambas
Hop on board to Anambas Islands and experience the carefree, leisure diving life on the MV Nautica liveaboard!
Looking for more trips and different levels of adventures and challenges? Let us know, we can customize a trip for you!
Diver Stress and Rescue Specialty Essentials
- 1Theory Session,
- 1 Pool Session,
- 1 Open Water Diving Package
- SSI Diver Stress & Rescue Digital Kit
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
Diver Stress and Rescue Course Components
The SSI Diver Stress and Rescue Course consists of (1) Theory Class (1) pool session and (1) Weekend Trip.
During this session, the instructor will provide you the overview of how the course will be conducted, and what is expected of you to handle different scenario to provide you with in-depth knowledge, skills and experience to quickly recognize and correct stressful and emergency situations in a variety of dive conditions and environments. You can improve your diving confidence and enjoyment by learning to recognize, handle and prevent stress related situations.
1 Session: Thursday (7-10pm)
Location: Deep Blue Scuba Shop, 74 South Bridge Road
Why Learn The Diver Stress And Rescue Course
Exploring the marine realm could distract you from the peculiar injuries and potentially life-threatening hazards. With the SSI Diver Stress and Rescue Specialty Course, you gain the skills and knowledge on how to appropriately deal and distinguish stress and avoid accidents during your dive
- Gain reflexes in identifying and dealing with stress properly during your dive.
- Achieve flexibility in deal with emergency situations.
- Acquire the ability to perform rescue techniques in the event of an accident.
- Receive SSI Diver Stress and Rescue Specialty certification upon program completion.
Day 1 (Friday)
- Meet at 13 York Hill
- Depart for Mersing Jetty via coach
- Arrive at Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Tioman via ferry
Day 2 (Saturday)
- Arrive Tioman
- Check in Resort
- Breakfast & Briefing
- 1st Dive
- Lunch on board- Return to resort
- 2nd & 3rd Dive
- Dinner at resort, Log dives & debrief
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 4th & 5th Dive
- Lunch, Log dives & debrief
- Check out from resort & depart for Mersing Jetty via ferry
- Arrive Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Singapore via coach
- Arrive Singapore
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It's your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.