SSI SPECIALTY COURSE
Marine fauna comes in different shapes, sizes and color! The SSI Fish Identification Specialty program introduces you to different species of fish. Get to identify the common families of Caribbean, Indo-Pacific, and Red Sea reef fish. Understand the need to protect the marine. Upon completion of the course, the SSI Coral Identification Specialty certificate will be awarded to you.
FISH IDENTIFICATION Course Essentials
- 1 Theory Class
- SSI Digital Material - Coral Identification
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
- In this course, you will develop the knowledge and ability to recognize and identify common families of Caribbean, Indo-Paciﬁc, and Red Sea reef ﬁsh.
- You will learn how to look for characteristics, both morphological and behavioral, that will help you classify and identify all kinds of ﬁsh.
- You’ll be an expert in no time!
FISH IDENTIFICATION Course Components
The SSI Fish Identification Course consists of (1) Theory Class.
This program will teach you the skills and concepts required to identify the common families of Caribbean, Indo-Pacific, and Red Sea reef fish.
1 Session: Wednesday (7pm)
Location: Deep Blue Scuba Shop, 74 South Bridge Road
WHY LEARN THE FISH IDENTIFICATION COURSE
Make the most of surrounding yourself with the marine fauna by getting to know diverse world of fish through the SSI Fish Identification Specialty Course.
- Recognize the common families of Caribbean, Indo-Pacific, and Red Sea reef fish.
- Understand the necessity of protecting the marine ecosystem.
- Earn the SSI Coral Identification Specialty certification post program completion.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It's your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.