SSI SPECIALTY COURSE
When you hear stories behind something, you get to value it more. Gain in-depth understanding about the marine ecology by signing up for the SSI Marine Ecology Specialty program. Learn how the marine fauna and flora interact and how the marine ecosystem works. Intensify knowledge on preservation and protection of the marine communities. Once you complete the course, the SSI Marine Ecology Specialty certification will be awarded to you.
Marine Ecology Course Essentials
- In this course, you will learn about the science of marine ecology.
- We will look Marine Ecosystems, how they support and interact the marine biodiversity.
- We will also look at the impact we humans have on marine ecology, as well as how we can manage and conserve these environments.
Marine Ecology Course Components
The SSI Marine Ecology Course consists of one (1) Theory Class
The Marine Ecology provides a general understanding of the complex and exciting science of marine ecology, which is the study of how organisms interact with each other and the environment, the flow of energy through communities, and the link between ocean ecosystems.
Location: Deep Blue Scuba Shop, 74 South Bridge Road
WHY LEARN THE Marine Ecology COURSE
Learning about the existence of something helps you appreciate things more. The SSI Marine Ecology Specialty program gives you an in-depth understanding about the marine ecology.
- Learn about the interaction of the marine fauna and flora in their natural environment
- Recognize the necessity of understanding the flow of energy through communities, and the nexus between marine ecosystems.
- Intensify knowledge on preservation and protection of the marine communities.
- Receive the SSI Marine Ecology Specialty certification after course completion.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It's your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.