SSI Specialty Course
Circumnavigate the seven seas freely as the SSI Perfect Buoyancy equips you with essential scuba diving skills. Master power and control and breathing gas intake as you learn to hover underwater in different positions effortlessly. The SSI Perfect Buoyancy Specialty certificate will be received upon course completion.
PERFECT BOUYANCY Course Essentials
- 1 Pool Session
- SSI Digital Material - Perfect Buoyancy
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
- Equipment rental (Regulator, BCD, Wetsuit, Weightbelt, Weights)
- Soft Equipment rental (Mask, snorkel, fins)
PERFECT BOUYANCY Course Components
The SSI Perfect Buoyancy Course consists of one (1) pool session.
The SSI Perfect Buoyancy Specialty course will assist you in obtaining the following:
- Increase your buoyancy control
- Minimize your breathing gas consumption
- Move Effortlessly above the ocean floor
- 1 Session: Saturday (11am - 4pm)
- Pool sessions are held at Outram Secondary School.
WHY LEARN THE PERFECT BUOYANCY COURSE
Make the most of your scuba diving experience through the SSI Perfect Buoyancy course. It trains you to pilot the seven seas with greater freedom by giving you the navigational skills needed to explore marine realm.
- Dive efficiently by mastering power and control during your dives.
- Move with greater freedom underwater.
- Learn different positions effortlessly as you hover underwater.
- Reduce breathing gas intake.
- Receive the SSI Perfect Buoyancy Specialty certification post course.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It's your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.