SSI SPECIALTY COURSE
Get to be introduced to one of the Earth's most ancient creatures-the sea turtles. They go all the way from 110 million years ago. Gain deeper understanding why we need to preserve and protect the sea turtles’ existence. Upon course completion, you will be awarded with the SSI Sea Turtle Ecology Specialty certification.
Sea Turtle Ecology Course Essentials
- 1 Theory Class
- SSI Digital Material - Sea Turtle Ecology
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
- In this course, you will learn about the 7 species of sea turtles.
- We will look at their ecology - the lifecycles, unique breeding and nesting habits, and challenges that sea turtles face, and how they are threatened.
Sea Turtle Ecology Course Components
The SSI Sea Turtle Ecology Course consists of one (1) Theory Class
Sea Turtle Ecology teaches you the skills and concepts required to recognize and identify common species of sea turtles, describes their history and role in marine ecosystems, and threats to their survival.
Location: Dee Blue Scuba Shop, 74 South Bridge Road
Why Learn The Sea Turtle Ecology Course
Get to know the different species of sea turtles by enrolling yourself with the SSI Sea Turtle Ecology Specialty Course.
- Learn to compare the different species of sea turtles.
- Learn about the evolution of the sea turtles
- Recognize the necessity to preserve and protect the sea turtles’ existence.
- Earn the SSI Sea Turtle Ecology Specialty certification upon course accomplishment.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It's your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.