SSI SPECIALTY COURSE
Learn about the different search patterns and specialized dive plans by enrolling in the SSI Search and Recovery Specialty Course. Familiarize yourself with the different underwater communicating techniques. Be acquainted with the different techniques on how to recover small to medium-sized objects via specialized equipment. Get to be awarded with the SSI Search and Recovery Specialty certification after completing this course
MV Nautica Tioman
Hop on board to Southern Riau and experience the carefree, leisure diving life on the MV Nautica liveaboard!
MV Nautica Anambas
Hop on board to Anambas Islands and experience the carefree, leisure diving life on the MV Nautica liveaboard!
Looking for more trips and different levels of adventures and challenges? Let us know, we can customize a trip for you!
Search and Recovery Course Essentials
- 1 Theory
- 1 Open Water Diving Package - 2D2N Tioman Island - Quad Share
- SSI Digital Kit - Search & Recovery
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
- Rental of all gear (Except Soft gear & Compass rental)
Search and Recovery Course Components
The SSI Search and Recovery Course consists of (1) Theory Class and (1) Weekend Trip Session.
Search and Recovery provides the skills and concepts required to safely plan and conduct search and recovery dives. You will learn about search patterns, specialized dive plans, underwater communication, and how to recover small to medium-sized objects using specialized equipment like lift bags
Location: Deep Blue Scuba Shop, 74 South Bridge Road
Why Learn The Search and Recovery Course
Safely plot and perform search and recovery dives by signing up for the SSI Search and Recovery Specialty Course.
- Learn about the different search patterns and specialized dive plans.
- Get to know different underwater communicating techniques.
- Become acquainted with the different techniques on how to recover small to medium-sized objects via specialized equipment.
- Earn the SSI Search and Recovery Specialty certification after completing this course
Day 1 (Friday)
- Meet at 13 York Hill
- Depart for Mersing Jetty via coach
- Rest stop
- Arrive at Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Tioman via ferry
Day 2 (Saturday)
- Arrive Tioman
- Check in Resort
- Breakfast & Briefing
- 1st Dive
- Lunch on board- Return to resort
- 2nd & 3rd Dive
- Dinner at resort, Log dives & debrief
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 4th & 5th Dive
- Lunch, Log dives & debrief
- Check out from resort & depart for Mersing Jetty via ferry
- Arrive Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Singapore via coach
- Arrive Singapore
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It's your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.