SSI SPECIALTY COURSE
As far as unwanted junk goes, nothing beats the beautiful tragedy of shipwrecks ruins of ships. Admire some of the world’s famous sunken shipwrecks by signing up for the SSI Wreck Diving Specialty Course. You get to gear up with the proper skills and approaches as you explore the world’s best sunken wrecks. Also earn the SSI Wreck Diving certification upon course completion.ram.
Tioman island (or Pulau Tioman, as it is known locally) is one of Malaysia's most popular islands with all sorts of tropical marine life.
MV NAUTICA TIOMAN
Hop on board to Southern Riau and experience the carefree, leisure diving life on the MV Nautica liveaboard!
MV NAUTICA ANAMBAS
Hop on board to Anambas Islands and experience the carefree, leisure diving life on the MV Nautica liveaboard!
Looking for more trips and different levels of adventures and challenges? Let us know, we can customize a trip for you!
WRECK DIVING Course Essentials
- All Course Materials
- Open Water Scuba Dives
- Instructor Fees
- Certification Fees
- Equipment Rental: Dive Computer, Torch, Mask & Fins
- Travel insurance
- Marine Park Fee(if any)
- Mersing Stay (if applicable)
WRECK DIVING Course Components
The Wreck Diving consists of one (1) Weekend Trip
Wreck Diving will give you the ability to safely and comfortably plan and conduct dives beyond 18 meters, and is a prerequisite for some advanced training.
Minimum of 2 dives are required in order to to obtain certification.
The course trip will include everything from travel, accommodation, diving and food.
Departs every Friday Evening (around 6pm) and returns every Sunday Nights (Tioman Trip)
WHY LEARN THE WRECK DIVING COURSE
Know how to safely and proficiently dive around sunken wrecks with the help of the SSI Wreck Diving Specialty Course.
- Gear up with the proper skills and approaches as you explore the world’s best sunken wrecks.
- Learn about the stories about the different wreck diving spots.
- Earn the SSI Wreck Diving certification upon course completion.
Day 1 (Friday)
- Meet at 13 York Hill
- Depart for Mersing Jetty via coach
- Rest stop
- Arrive at Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Tioman via ferry
Day 2 (Saturday)
- Arrive Tioman
- Check in Resort
- Breakfast & Briefing
- 1st Dive
- Lunch on board- Return to resort
- 2nd & 3rd Dive
- Dinner at resort, Log dives & debrief
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 4th & 5th Dive
- Lunch, Log dives & debrief
- Check out from resort & depart for Mersing Jetty via ferry
- Arrive Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Singapore via coach
- Arrive Singapore
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It's your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.